Fix by Eincrou
• You can now change the UI depth. Character shadows render improperly, and have been disabled.
• Unfortunately, a shader for the icons above characters and enemies' heads could not be found. They remain in 2D.
• The original shadow shader is included for if you want to make shadows render properly. If you can fix it, I will update this fix and give you full credit.
How to get it working:
• Follow the standard installation guide.
• To customize the depth/pop-out to your liking:
1) Go to the ShaderOverride folder. Use a text editor to open C2EEF785.txt, 65F01D17.txt, and 7CA24CCE.txt.
2) In all three of these text files, look for the lines: "def c220, -0.10, 0, 0.0625, 0"
3) Change the first value after c220 (highlighted above in red) to control the depth. Do this for all three files.
Helix Mod Release .dll
AZMD! Fix ShaderOverride