Bioshock 2 - by mana84
- Smoke and fog effects are fixed
- Lighting and shadow issues are fixed
- Water effects are fixed
- Reflections and refractions on glass surfaces are fixed
- Added 3d crosshair (based on real depth values)
- 3D HUD
The game had a lot of 3d stereo issued shaders, I've fixed thousands of them and I believe the fix should be 100% complete... make me know in case of other issues.
How to install/play:
- Extract "Bioshock2_fix.zip" archive in your "..\Bioshock\Builds\Binaries\" directory of the game, i.e. for steam version it's "..\Steam\SteamApps\common\Bioshock 2\SP\Builds\Binaries\".
- Start the game in DX9, i.e. create a shortcut for Bioshock2Launcher.exe, go to properties and append "-dx9" to the target field. Otherwise, if you have steam version, you can right-click on the game, click on properties->general->set launch options and add "-dx9" in the field.
I - key switches(cycle) HUD depth (3 variants).
U - key switches (cycle) depth presets (3 variants).
If you want to save your custom convergence settings press "U" and select required preset, set custom separation/depth settings , then press F7 and your settings will be saved in the config file.