3D Vision Fix by mike_ar69
2. Water Reflection/refraction
3. Magic effects
4. Fire Haze
5. Clouds, Sun
6. Provided two convergence presets (high/low) (toggle with key "0")
7. Outdoor Shadows
8. UPDATED Complete Fix for perfect Indoor Shadows
A great and under-appreciated RPG, is playable in 3D with some tweaks already, but these fixes improve it significantly.
Tested with both Developers Cut and Dragon Knight Saga.
A video is available on SolutionGaming.com here: http://www.3dsolutiongaming.com/2013/07/divinity-2-developers-cut/ .
1. Extract this zip file to the games exe directory. In my case this is D:\Steam\steamapps\common\Divinity2_dev_cut\bin
NOTE One thing I noticed is that sometimes you go to a level and it looks wrong, especially water - Alt-Tab out of game and back into game fixes it. Some games are just like this I guess...
** UPDATE 10-29-2013 Indoor Shadows are now perfect: Latest files are v8
1. This is now a perfect fix. One knock on effect that I found with watery reflections on a ceiling in a cave, that no longer move around.
** UPDATE 8-23-2013 Indoor Shadows corrected: Latest files are v7.1
1. Corrected indoor shadow rendering. This is not a perfect fix, but about 95%.
** UPDATE 8-20-2013 Outdoor Shadows fully fixed: Latest files are v6
1. Fixed issue with angle dependent shadows and
2. Shadows from character view.
Only the bit of flickering remains in the odd place.
** UPDATE 8-19-2013 Shadows fixed: Latest files are v5
All outdoor shadows have been fixed, though there are a few anomalies remaining that I don't know how to fix. These are minor, and the game benefits from the fix overall. Issues are:
1. Some outdoor levels use a shader such that the fix stops working at certain angles from the light source. The angle of affect is small, so most of the time you won't see it, and it can be reduced with a higher convergence setting anyway.
2. Shadows are rendered using different shaders when the camera is 'inside the character', and in some cases certain terrain shadows don't render. They don't even render in 2D.
3. One level I have encountered shadows that 'flicker'. This level uses the same shader as the one that has the angle dependence. Again it's not too noticeable/annoying.
** UPDATE 7-31-2013: Latest files are "v4"
1. Fixed dynamic reflections in Sentinel Island
2. Corrected an error where I reintroduced the disabled shader with no dcl_position in it.
** UPDATE 7-30-2013: Files are "v2"
1. Fixed water inside places (caves, dungeons etc)
2. Fixed Forcefield in Orobas Fjord