3D Vision Fix by mike_ar69
Fixed - Latest is v8
- All the double imaging and haloing
- TURN OFF BLOOM AND MOTION BLUR IN THE MENU.
IF THE GAME FIX DOES NOT SEEM TO KICK IN
Occasionally it seems that game updates, steam update, or Nvidia driver updates stop the fix from kicking in. In those cases w workaround is as follows:
1. open up the game exe - it will look like gobbledygook, don't worry
2. use the search/find menu and look for "nvapi"
3. replace the occurances of "nvapi_QueryInterface" with "nvbpi_QueryInterface"
4. goto menu and save the file
5. exit notepad++
To be done:
- Fix hud so its all at same depth
- The targeting reticule is at screen depth, if I can I might see if that can be made dynamic.
- The cut scene before the submarine level renders water incorrectly (haloing). I have not tracked down the shaders responsible because the game immediately crashes if I try and step through shaders in this particular cut-scene. I implemented a bulk fix to several 10s of Vertex shaders to address water rendering issues which fixed everything I have seen to date except that one cut-scene...
**UPDATE v8: More water and minor special effect fixes as I found them playing through the game.
**UPDATE v7: Changed unlocker approach to avoid having to edit the game exe, but retaining the ability to use presets and autoconvergence.
**UPDATE v6 - Fixed more shadows; water; disabled some spotlights; changed unlocker approach to re-enable hot keys and autoconvergence
**UPDATE v5 - convergence unlocker added after devs actually fixed the game :-).
**UPDATE v4 - fixed indoor shadows; water.
**UPDATE v3 - implemented eqzitara's dynamic convergence settings.
**UPDATE v2 - fixed more outdoor shadows in opening sequence and cut scenes
1. Extract this zip file to the games exe directory. In my case this is D:\Steam\steamapps\common\LEGO Marvel Super Heroes.
2. Run the game.
3. Previous version just in case my bulk fix for water shaders messes anything up: this zip