3D Vision Fix by mike_ar69
- Character outline
- Fixed more light and shadow issues
- Fixed some water issues
- Since I have only been through the early parts of the first level for each character type, there may be things missing, but I don't think there is much now (see below)
- You must launch the game in DIRECT X9 mode.
- Main thing is the 2d cross-hair. There is no shader fix for this, but there are community mods to remove the crosshair by modding the games assets.
- Moon on Predator level, and skybox on Marine level is at wrong depth.
- There is one shader for a certain type of spotlight that I have only been able to partially fix, but the effect is minor compared to what it started as, and does not occur very often.
1. Extract this zip file to the games exe directory. In my case this is D:\Steam\steamapps\common\Aliens vs Predator.
2. Run the game.