3D Vision Fix by mike_ar69
Fixes the game to work with any convergence and separation. The game by default not only locks convergence at much too high value, it ties it to separation adjustment. Some of the default convergence settings in cut scenes require almost zero depth to be tolerable, and the convergence also changes dynamically quite a lot, so you can't change the settings on the fly very easily. Unfortunately unlocking the convergence in this game completely breaks the games otherwise perfect 3D Vision rendering, requiring a full fix from scratch, which is what this is.
- All the double imaging and haloing
**UPDATE v2 - Changes the approach to unlocking convergence to that the game exe no longer needs to be edited.
- Dynamic convergence (provided by eqzitara).
- TURN OFF MOTION BLUR if you get polygon flickering.
- The targeting reticule is at screen depth, if I can I might see if that can be made dynamic.
- The two convergence settings provided (0.2 and 1.0) can be changed by pressing the F4 and F5 keys, changing settings then pressing F7 and they will be saved.
1. Extract this zip file to the games exe directory. In my case this is D:\Steam\steamapps\common\LEGO Lord of the Rings.
2. Run the game.