3D Vision Fix by mike_ar69
Fixes the game to work with any convergence and separation. The game by default not only locks convergence at much too high value, it ties it to separation adjustment. Some of the default convergence settings in cut scenes require almost zero depth to be tolerable, and the convergence also changes dynamically quite a lot, so you can't change the settings on the fly very easily.
- All the double imaging and haloing
- Dynamic convergence
- TURN OFF MOTION BLUR if you get polygon flickering.
- TURN OFF BLOOM (this will render at screen depth otherwise)
- The targeting reticule is at screen depth, if I can I might see if that can be made dynamic.
- The two convergence settings provided (0.2 and 1.0) can be changed by pressing the F4 and F5 keys, changing settings then pressing F7 and they will be saved.
- HUD renders incorrectly for convergence <> 1. I am looking into this for all the lego games.
IF THE GAME FIX DOES NOT SEEM TO KICK IN
Occasionally it seems that game updates, steam update, or Nvidia driver updates stop the fix from kicking in. In those cases w workaround is as follows:
1. open up the game exe - it will look like gobbledygook, don't worry
2. use the search/find menu and look for "nvapi"
3. replace the occurances of "nvapi_QueryInterface" with "nvbpi_QueryInterface"
4. goto menu and save the file
5. exit notepad++
1. Extract this zip file to the games exe directory. In my case this is D:\Steam\steamapps\common\The LEGO® Movie - Videogame.
2. Run the game.