3D Vision Fix by mike_ar69
- Lighting and various flickering issues
- Torches etc
- Put HUD at depth
- 2 Presets for convergence ("0" ).
- Some parts of the Menu does display incorrectly
- The "Mission" image that's get projected onto stuff when you press "TAB" is at to high a depth
- Some issues with water refraction
- AO and some self shadows are a bit off
- Play the game with Environmental Detail on "Medium" - the game suffers (even without this fix) in 3D from lights turning on an off when the depth/convergence is high (actually not that high). The game is still playable, it's just annoying seeing lights turn on and off depending on the angle of view etc.
Out the box I think this game looks terrible in 3D, shadows are all wrong, there is double imaging and lights are wrong in many places. With the fix I rate it as "Good". There are issues remaining, but these do not make the game unplayable. The fix has been gathering dust for 3 months so I thought I would put it out there. I have not played much of the game, so there may be many more issues, if so I might pick it up again.
1. Download this file:
2. Unzip into the following directory:
D:\Steam\steamapps\common\Tom Clancy's Splinter Cell Conviction\src\system
or whatever your Steam installation location is
3. Run the game
This patch was tested on Steam version.
Patch REQUIRES game to be updated to latest update - 1.04