3DMigoto DX11 3D Vision Fix by mike_ar69 and bo3b
3. Double Imaging (fog and smoke)
4. Skybox elements
1. Decals like blood etc (for now)
1. THIS IS A BETA RELEASE
2. You need to change profile (using Nvidia inspector) to Saints Row 2.
3. ***The fix only seems to work for SLI at the moment.
4. On some systems, if the HUD is pushed into depth the Presidents eyeballs and all tattoos are rendered incorrectly, even if you toggle to 2D mode. This is fixed by going to a tattoo parlour, setting the game to 2D (ctrl-T), and picking a few options until the eyeballs and tattoos are drawn correctly. Exit the tattoo selection then turn 3D back on. This is a PIA, but c'est la vie.
5. On some systems, the Lighting option must be set to *high*, since low does not render correctly.
6. Some specular lights on cars and other surfaces are a bit off.
7. Some objects have red or blue lighting, and it can occur on some systems that one eye is red and one is blue. This is fixed by alt-tabbing out and back in. You may need to do this after cut-scenes as well.
8. ***If you are using 3D surround, in Nvidia Control Panel you need to disable surround and select 'maximize 3D performance' just using one monitor.
Because of the above mentioned eyeball problem, by default the HUD is not pushed in. You change this by editing the d3dx.ini file as follows, setting the "x" value.
x=0.8 <-- Change this one e.g. 0.4 is less depth, -0.2 will pop out the screen etc
y=0.05 //reflection correction: 0=painted on ground, 0.05=at depth
The above 'reflection' setting affects how lights are reflected off the ground (usually when it's wet). Bu default the game makes these lights look 'painted' on the ground with the same depth as the ground (most games do this actually). The setting 0.05 adds a wee bit of depth that makes them look like proper reflections with a depth the same as the object being reflected. I think it looks miles better like this, but if you don't like it, change this setting to "0". Do not use any other value that 0.05, else the reflections will look like they are in the wrong place and its even worse than no correction at all.
1. This fix requires that, using Nvidia Inspector, you set the game profile to Saints Row 2, else the fix for shadows and reflections does not work.
2. Run the game once to make sure it's installed, resolution and refresh are like you want.
Make sure 3D kicks in.
5. Get the fix as a zip file from here: https://github.com/bo3b/3Dmigoto/releases/download/0.69-beta/3Dmigoto-SR4-0.69.zip
and unzip all of the files and ShaderFixes folder into the "Saints Row IV" exe folder.
e.g. "D:\Steam\steamapps\common\Saints Row IV"
If you need to uninstall, there is an uninstall.bat that will delete the dlls.
6) With all that installed, run SR4.
You should be able to see everything in 3D, and be able to change depth and convergence.
First launch will be slow, like a minute, as it caches shaders.