- halos, bloom, crosshair
- Download this ZIP file and extract the contents into directory that contains the game's EXE file.
- Use Nvidia Inspector to assign "DeadCore.exe" to the profile "3D-Hub Player". (For instructions on how to assign profiles, see this guide)
- Run the game and in the Option Menu, change your game resolution so that it matches your desktop resolution (If you want to set the game resolution to 1600x900, you must also change your desktop resolution to 1600x900, for example).
- Press the 'Q' key to toggle bloom & light shafts. (ON by default)
- Keep the FOV setting in the menu at 82.5 (default).