Saturday, February 6, 2016
Dying Light (DX11)
Update v2.5 (03/04):
- Update the fix to v1.11.0 (mainly the dynamic Crosshair)
Update v2.4 (02/25):
- Add dynamic crosshair.
- Correct Sun glow/lensflares
The fix support the The Following - Enhanced Edition
- Shine lights produced by water at night
- Sun/Sun Glow
- Dynamic Crosshair
- Extract the .zip where .exe is located
- Make sure that Compatibility Mode is OFF. Use Ctrl-Alt-Ins to see what mode it is in.
- Use AO = off or HBAO+
- Don't use PCSS Shadows
- Water reflections in this game looks bad, i disable one type of water reflections (not all), example in the ocean
- Water reflections at night or dark places looks very bad.
- "O" key enable/disable Chromatic Abberation
More info here: https://forums.geforce.com/default/topic/806582/3d-vision/dying-light/
** Do you like the fix? **
If you like the fix, you can donate to this PAYPAL account: firstname.lastname@example.org
Posted by DHR