Saturday, March 21, 2015
Assassin's Creed Rogue (DX11)
- Add fix for sparks snow (Thanks 3d4dd!) and anothers issues.
- Update the wrapper version, now support SBS and TB mode (you have to remove the ";" from [Present] section of the d3dx.ini
- HUD (adjutable with the "x" parameter in d3dx.ini file)
- White dots in the snow
- Some reflections outside the animus.....is minor and there is a few time you're outside the animus.....sorry i'm lazy....
- Extrat where the .exe is located
- Disable Blood ingame.
I play with all max out....only disable motion blur.
There may be some shader with low configuration settings that don't work properly...please let me know.
** Do you like the fix? **
If you like the fix, you can donate to this PAYPAL account: email@example.com
Posted by DHR