- Add fix for sparks snow (Thanks 3d4dd!) and anothers issues.
- Update the wrapper version, now support SBS and TB mode (you have to remove the ";" from [Present] section of the d3dx.ini
- HUD (adjutable with the "x" parameter in d3dx.ini file)
- White dots in the snow
- Some reflections outside the animus.....is minor and there is a few time you're outside the animus.....sorry i'm lazy....
- Extrat where the .exe is located
- Disable Blood ingame.
I play with all max out....only disable motion blur.
There may be some shader with low configuration settings that don't work properly...please let me know.
Alternate update by Zythus: ACRogue_3Dmigoto_1.2.54.zip
** Do you like the fix? **
- Profile forces Vsync and triple buffering for better performance. All you need is to disable Vsync ingame.
- Profile forces real 3D and in the green text are the important graphic settings for the fix
- 4 convergence Keys with different HUD depth
- Numpad 6 for present
- Numpad 7 for cutscenes
- Numpad 8 for playing
- Numpad 9 for high convergence
- l key for cycle HUD depth
- k key for toggle HUD on/off
- Edit d3dx.ini key settings to suit your needs.
If you like the fix, you can donate to this PAYPAL account: firstname.lastname@example.org