Monday, April 6, 2015
Ori and the Blind Forest (DX11)
Update DEFINITIVE EDITION:
THANKS to masterotaku!! now we have support for the Definitive Edition.
(This version of the fix dont't support the adjustable HUD)
- Update the wrapper version. Now should work with win8.
- Update because the recent patch broke the previous fix. There are still a couple of shader to fix related to halos. HUD is adjustable.
Nice game, very adictive and looks great in 3D.
- Haloing in some effects (lights, fog, water)
- HUD depth is adjustable by "x" parameters in the d3dx,ini file
- Extract where the executable is located
Download Definitive Edition
** Do you like the fix? **
If you like the fix, you can donate to this PAYPAL account: firstname.lastname@example.org
Posted by DHR