Updated by: 4everAwake
- various halos
- UI & HUD depth (including crosshair)
- film projector & flashlight look a little incorrect (minor issue)
- Download this ZIP file and extract the contents into "../Singularity/Binaries/"
- Use Nvidia Inspector to assign "Singularity.exe" to the profile "Mass Effect". (For instructions on how to assign profiles, see this guide)
- In the "Mass Effect" profile, set Antialiasing compatibility to 0x00000045.
- Set SLI compatibility bits to 0x02402005.
- Run the game, and in the Video Options menu, disable Depth of Field and Distortion.
- Press F2 for Medium-high depth HUD / UI
- Press F3 for High depth HUD / UI
- Press F4 to remove the Crosshair. (Don't press F4 until in-game (past the main menu) as this will cause some menu items to disappear.) To re-enable the crosshair, press either F2 or F3.
- Press Tab to decrease the depth setting (to make it easier to aim using the sniper rifle scope)