What this fix does:
- Fixes various haloing issues & crosshair.
- Added 2 convergence presets on the Caps Lock key. Use the lower preset for the main menu.
- Added an auto-convergence when in 1st-person mode (Possession).
- HUD / UI (including mouse cursor) can be placed in depth a little by pressing the X key.
- Fog of war is 2D
- Download this ZIP file and extract the contents into the directory "..\War for the Overworld\"
- Use Nvidia Inspector to assign "WFTOGame.exe" to the profile "3D-Hub Player". (For instructions on how to assign profiles, see this guide)
- Run the game and in the Option Menu, change your game resolution so that it matches your desktop resolution (If you want to game at 1600x900, your desktop resolution must also be 1600x900).
Made this using DarkStarSword's Unity template.
If you like this mod, consider supporting DarkStarSword on Patreon
Photos by Skawen.