This fix is for real 3D
Almost 2 1/2 years have past since Crysis 3 was release... i stop playing this game with the hope some day this game will be playable in real 3D.....well, this days is now, thanks to DarkStarSword.
Thanks DarkStarSword for cracking down Cryengine, making real 3D possible. :)
Also i want to thanks mike_ar69 for additionals fixed shaders.
- Sun Beams
- Halos in effects (Water, Smoke, light, others)
- Disappearing / flickering objects
- Crosshair depth adjustable "x" iniparams (using texture separation)
- Target icons depth adjustable "x" iniparams (using texture separation)
- HUD (minimap and Gun info only) toggle on/off ("P" key)
- HUD depth adjustable "y" iniparams (using texture separation)
- Left trigger / Right Mouse button override convergence for aiming.
- "o" key for cycling through different depth for Crosshair and Target icons
- "p" key for enable/disable HUD (minimap and Gun info)
- Use VERY HIGH presets, i fix shaders with others settings, but i mainly focus on very high
- Use this commands:
r_drawnearfov = 2 --> Removes weapon (you can crank up convergence)
r_ChromaticAberration = 0 --> Disable this effect (I personally don't like it)
r_Sharpening = 1 --> Image more sharp
- Water Reflection when looking down
- Water shine reflections on walls, roof, others
PS: I'm still looking this....maybe i will need help from DarkStarSword.
- Some object render incorrectly and visual artifacts (i don't have SLI so try different SLI bits and profiles with Nvidia inspector, please report back).
- mihabolil reported that reducing OBJECT to Medium and use SHADOWS in High help. Look here.
- Extract where Crysis3.exe is located
Special thanks to Flugan for his work on the assembler, used in this fix.