Last Updated: July, 3, 2016
What this mod does:
- Fixes various haloing, lights & reflection issues
- Pushes HUD & UI into depth. Press the 'Caps Lock' key to make the HUD & UI screen depth.
- Adds two convergence presets to the 'Tab' key. Also, if the lights look incorrect when the map is initially loaded, press 'Tab'.
- Mouse Cursor is screen depth
- Download this ZIP file and extract the contents into the directory that has the game's EXE file.
For the Steam version:
1) In your Steam library, right click on "Satellite Reign" and select "Properties"
2) Click "Set Launch Options"
3) In the box, type -force-d3d9 and click "Ok"
For the Non-Steam version:
1) Run the game using the included shortcut "Satellite Reign- Helixmod.bat"
Made this using DarkStarSword's Unity template.
If you like this mod, consider supporting DarkStarSword on Patreon