What this mod does:
- Fixes water reflection & skybox
- Pushes the HUD into depth.
- Adds 2 convergence presets to the 'Q' key. Use the low preset for some cutscenes.
- Some dust pixelation can be seen when running and when the camera is at a low angle. (Not a 3D issue as this also happens when 3D is disabled and no fix is installed).
- Download this ZIP file and extract the contents into the directory "..\Way of the Samurai 4\"
- Use Nvidia Inspector to assign "WayOfTheSamurai4.exe" to the profile "3D-Hub Player". (For instructions on how to assign profiles, see this guide)
- Run the game and change your game resolution so that it matches your desktop resolution (If you want to game at 1600x900, your desktop resolution must also be 1600x900, for example).
Fix last updated on: 11/21/15