Tuesday, September 15, 2015
State of Decay Year One (DX11)
- Re-fix the game due a game update.
- Add SBS/TB Support
- Halos in effects (decals, water, smoke, fog, lights, others)
- Sun Beams
- HUD/Crosshair depth adjustable
- "TAB" key and "XPAD UP" (from Xbox controller) reset the HUD and Crosshair to screen depth for intercative menus. Have a delay of 300ms for cycle.
- Some reflections in enemies during sunset looking opposite to sun.
- To enable this modes remove the ";" from ;run = CustomShader3DVision2SBS in the [Present] section of the d3dx.ini. By default the game will start in TB. Press F11 to cycle.
Extract where the exe is located
** Do you like the fix? **
If you like the fix, you can donate to this PAYPAL account: firstname.lastname@example.org
Special thanks to Flugan for his work on the assembler, used in this fix.
Posted by DHR