Saturday, October 31, 2015
Battlefield Hardline (DX11)
- Add more shadows/lights fixes
Big Thanks to helifax for the user,cfg file. Fix a lot of stuff in this engine.
Thanks to 4everAwake for help fixing shaders.
- Sun /Sky
- Post Proccesing MEDIUM
- All other settings in ULTRA, the game have a great performance, so no point to lower settings.
- 4xMSAA (i fix shaders in 2xMSAA, but again the game have great performance, no point to lower)
- You can use AO off, SSAO or HBAO...games looks better with HBAO
- "P" key for cycle through different crosshair depth
- "O" key for cycle through different Target icons depth
- "I" key for cycle through different depth for the rest of the HUD (minimap, gun info, menus, etc), there are 3 different depth, not to depth and not to pop up....game looks good with rest of the HUD at screen depth.
- "L" key is for toggle lensflares ON/OFF (default OFF / ON have an aproximate fix, not perfect....i play without them, don't like in this particular game, to many of them)
-For the comments in the release post of BF4, that game have issues with win10 (maybe win 8.x), if you have issues with this game with those OS, try using flugan wrapper + shaderfixes folder + ini. Flugan wrapper don't support texture separation, so HUD/Croshair can be a mess.
- Extract where the .exe is located
** Do you like the fix? **
If you like the fix, you can donate to this PAYPAL account: firstname.lastname@example.org
Posted by DHR