What this mod does:
- Fixes bloom & various haloing issues.
- Pushes crosshair into depth
- If you need, there's a convergence preset on the Tab key.
- Download this ZIP file and extract the contents into the directory that has the game's exe file.
- Use Nvidia Inspector to assign the game's EXE to the profile "3D-Hub Player". (For instructions on how to assign profiles, see this guide)
- In your Steam library, right click on "Lumber Island - That Special Place" and select "Properties"
- Click "Set Launch Options"
- In the box, type -force-d3d9 and click "Ok"
- Run the game and change your game resolution so that it matches your desktop resolution (If you want to game at 1600x900, your desktop resolution must also be 1600x900).
Made this using DarkStarSword's Unity template.
If you like this mod, consider supporting DarkStarSword on Patreon