What this mod does:
- Fixes light shafts, skybox, various haloing & lighting issues
- Disables DOF
- Moves crosshair into depth. Press the 'Caps Lock' key to toggle the crosshair (Off by default)
- Adds a convergence preset on the '1' key.
- Adds a high convergence preset on the '2' key. (Use this for some puzzles)
- Mouse cursor is screen depth
- Download this ZIP file and extract the contents into the directory that has the game's exe file.
- Use Nvidia Inspector to assign the game's EXE to the profile "3D-Hub Player". (For instructions on how to assign profiles, see this guide)
- In your Steam library, right click on "Nevermind" and select "Properties"
- Click "Set Launch Options"
- In the box, type -force-d3d9 and click "Ok"
- Run the game and in the option menu, change your game resolution so that it matches your desktop resolution (If you want to game at 1600x900, your desktop resolution must also be 1600x900).
Made this using DarkStarSword's Unity template.
If you like this mod, consider supporting DarkStarSword on Patreon