What this mod does:
- Applies a fixed depth to twinkle lens flare effects
- Fixes minor haloing issues
- Adds a convergence preset on the 'Tab' key (if needed)
- There's a kaleidoscope area that looks very strange in stereo 3D. It's recommended to just turn off 3D during this area.
1) Download this ZIP file and extract the contents into the game's directory.
2) Use Nvidia Inspector to assign the game's EXE to the profile "3D-Hub Player". (For instructions on how to assign profiles, see this guide)
3) Run the game and in the Option Menu, change your game resolution so that it matches your desktop resolution (If you want to set the game resolution to 1600x900, you must also change your desktop resolution to 1600x900, for example).
- In the Configuration window, under Graphics Quality, don't select "Stereoscopic".