Last Updated: September 4, 2016
What this mod does:
- Fixes various haloing & lighting issues
- Adds two convergence presets on the 'Caps Lock' key.
- Adds a very high convergence preset on the 'Tab' key. (Use this when traversing the Arizona map)
- Fixes an issue where some HUD / UI elements have too much convergence and moves HUD / UI into depth. Press the '~' key (located above the Tab key) to move the HUD & UI back to screen depth.
- Fog of war is screen depth
1) Download this ZIP file and extract the contents into the directory that has the game's EXE file (WL2.exe).
2) Run the game and in the Control Options menu, rebind "Select Next Mob" from 'Tab' to another key (such as the 'Alt' key)
3) In the Display Options menu, enable "Software Cursor"
Made this using DarkStarSword's Unity template.
If you like this mod, consider supporting DarkStarSword on Patreon