What this mod does:
- Fixes haloing & lighting issues
- Fixes an issue where some HUD elements had too much depth
- Adds 2 convergence presets on the 'Tab' key.
- (If needed) Adds a low convergence preset on the 'Caps Lock' key
1) Download this ZIP file and extract the contents into the game's directory.
2) Use Nvidia Inspector to assign the game's EXE to the profile "3D-Hub Player". (For instructions on how to assign profiles, see this guide)
3) Run the game using the included custom shortcut "Laserlife- Helixmod.bat"
4) In the Option Menu, ensure that your game resolution matches your desktop resolution (If you want to play at 1600x900, your desktop resolution must also be 1600x900, for example).
Made this using DarkStarSword's Unity template.
If you like this mod, consider supporting DarkStarSword on Patreon