Last Updated: 12/30/15
What this mod does:
- Fixes haloing & various lighting issues
- Makes it so that when in top-down mode, the crosshair & location icons will stay aligned with the ship if the convergence is ever changed.
- Removes the picture for the Miner's Operation Manual (in the bottom right corner of the screen)
- Adds 2 convergence presets on the 'Caps Lock' key. Use the higher preset when using the Codex Machine. Use the lower preset when walking around or when reading the Miner's Operation Manual.
- Adds an auto-convergence feature when you are travelling in your space ship (top-down mode). If you want to adjust this, press the 'F2' key and adjust the convergence to your liking. Press 'F7' to save your setting. Restart the game for the change to take effect.
1) Download this ZIP file and extract the contents into the game's directory.
2) Use Nvidia Inspector to assign the game's EXE to the profile "3D-Hub Player". (For instructions on how to assign profiles, see this guide)
3) In your Steam library, right click on "Our Nation's Miner" and select "Properties"
4) Click "Set Launch Options"
5) In the box, type -force-d3d9 and click "Ok"
6) Run the game and in the main title screen, press the 'Caps Lock' key. Save the profile setting (the default key for this is Ctrl + F7 )
Made this using DarkStarSword's Unity template.
If you like this mod, consider supporting DarkStarSword on Patreon