What this mod does:
- Fixes various haloing & lighting issues
- Disables volumetric lights
- Moves the crosshair to a fixed depth
- Adds 2 convergence presets on the Caps Lock key (if needed). You can use the higher preset for the main menu.
1) Download this ZIP file
2a) For the GOG version:
- Extract the contents of the above ZIP file into the directory that has the game's exe file. (For the 32-bit version, copy the file "d3d9.dll" in the "32-bit DLL" folder & paste it in the game directory.)
- Extract the contents of the above ZIP file into the directory that has the game's exe file.
- In your Steam library, right click on "Sublevel Zero" and select "Properties"
- Click "Set Launch Options"
- In the box, type -force-d3d9 and click "Ok"
- When in-game, enable the fix by pressing the Caps Lock key
Made this using DarkStarSword's Unity template.
If you like this mod, consider supporting DarkStarSword on Patreon