What this mod does:
- Fixes shadows & lights
- Fixes various HUD / UI elements with too much depth & places them at a more comfortable, fixed depth
- Removes unit & tower outlines
- Adds 2 convergence presets on the 'Tab' key
- Adds a low convergence preset on the 'Q' key. Use this for some cutscenes.
- Adds auto-convergences for the Main Menu, Stage Select screen & blue map screen.
- Adds a toggle switch on the 'X' key (for use only when playing the bonus missions in the "Extras" menu). Press this key to fix the HUD elements on the map. This misaligns the text in the Troop Selection menu, so you can press this key again to realign the text.
- Refraction effect looks incorrect at low convergences
- When you zoom in or out, it may take a while before the shadows update. So, initially, the shadows will be misaligned with the ground. Once there is a fire effect (such as an explosion) on screen, the shadows will snap into place. (Actually, it's recommended that you don't zoom in or out at all. I had no idea you could even do this until late in the game. )
Download this ZIP file and extract the contents into the game's directory.