Tuesday, January 12, 2016
Hitman Absolution (DX11)
- Add support for MSAA 2x (still need FXAA disable).
This fix will disable the 3D game render, so if you are the gamer that never played this game because of the stereo option greyed out.....this will work now in real 3D and use the Nvidia shortcuts to adjust convergence.
- Disable the 3D game render and use the nvidia 3D automatic mode
- Halos in effects like lights, water, fog, smoke, fire, dust.
- Reflections (see know issues for more detail)
- Crosshair at fixed depth when aiming
- Target icons at fixed depth when aiming
- I fix Shadows (1 pattern) and lights (3 patterns), but there is 1 pattern for light that produce a cut-off in the light at certain distance and direct view angle, don't look good when happens....i already fix the VS and the PS in 2 spots....i don't know what happens with that effect.
- Reflections on glass (windows and coups for example) and some waters have some nasty Halo s**t, i disable the effect so now they look black. Is not that bad. i'm still looking to fix, but is a hard one.
- Reflecions on some surface (not all) and mirrors are not accurate, so may look strange...specially in mirrors.
Use this In-game options:
- MSAA 8x or MSAA 2x and Disable FXAA
- AO Normal (i disable AO with this setting, is a total mess)
- Disable Motion Blur and DOF
- All others option you can Max out
- I fix shadows and ligts using MSAA 8x and FXAA off, if you use another AA combo, shadows and lights will be all wrong. The performance in this game is very good (is a 2012 game), so i don't fix lower settings.
- "P" key for recommended convergence value.....or you can use the convergence you want using the nvidia shortcuts.
- "O" key when you use the sniper (lower the convergence)
- "I" key when you use hide, if you use a high convergence (lower the convergence)
- "O" and "I" key will be update when 3Dmigoto will support scene detection, so we can make this automatic.
- This was tested with the steam version and game updated, if the game is not updated may not work.
- Extract where the .exe is located
** Do you like the fix? **
If you like the fix, you can donate to this PAYPAL account: firstname.lastname@example.org
Posted by DHR