Thursday, January 21, 2016
Metal Gear Solid V: Ground Zeroes (DX11)
update: 01/24, Thanks to DarkStar Sword!!:
- Lensflares accurate fix
- Fix ocean clipping
- Add dynamic crosshair
Some HUD improvement may be add in a next update.
Firts i want to thanks DarkStarSword for add the feature in 3Dmigoto (hooking) that make this fix possible.
- Reflections on the ground and walls
- Halo in effects
- Dynamics Crosshair
- Disable DOF/Blur effect (really anoying)
- High AO is working out of the box.
- If you want to use AO = Extra High use Max Payne 3 profile.
- "O" key for cinematics
- "P" key for recommended convergence
- "I" key toggle ON/OFF Lensflares
- Extract where the .exe is located
Update 8-26-16: Updated to 1.2.43 version of 3Dmigoto, which includes SBS/TB support, and includes DarkStarSword's fix for the Win10 Anniversary Downgrade.
Tested to work correctly on Win7, Win10, Anniversary: MGSV_GZ_1.1.zip
Older version 1.0: Download
Stay tuned..... the story continues....
Posted by DHR