Last Updated: 2/14/16
What this mod does:
- Utilizes Helix's LUA script to fix various shadows & lights
- Fixes fog, reflections & lightshafts
- Disables white outline around the main character & some lens flare effects
- Adds a low convergence preset on the 'Z' key.
- Adds a medium & high convergence preset on the 'C' key.
- Bloom from light sources looks a little incorrect when up close
- Some newspaper clippings have uneven text
1) Download this ZIP file and extract the contents into the directory "..\Murdered Soul Suspect\Binaries\Win64\"
2) In the directory"..\Murdered Soul Suspect\Engine\Config\", open the file "BaseEngine.ini"
3) Where it says "AllowNvidiaStereo3d=", change it to from False to True. Save the file & exit.
For the Steam Version:
4) In the Steam directory, delete the file "GameOverlayRenderer64.dll".
5) Open the Steam client and in your Steam library, right click on "MURDERED: SOUL SUSPECT" and select "Properties"
6) Click "Set Launch Options"
7) In the box, type -dx9 and click "Ok"
For the DVD version:
- Run the game using the included shortcut "Murdered Soul Suspect- Helixmod.bat"
Note-- This fix was tested with all graphics settings maxed out.