!!!!! USE IT AT YOUR OWN RISK !!!!
It will NOT DESTROY YOUR HARDWARE OR SOFTWARE!!!
It seems there was a server bug that made my account get the "Invalid Data" warning. The warning was removed on the latest patch. So, it was a False Positive.
UPDATED: 1st of May 2016
- 1st of May 2016 - Fixed Halo around Bosses Weapons + some 2D Elements + some lights.
- 28th of April 2016 - Fixed broken shaders introduced by patch v.1.04
- 26th of April 2016 - Fixed the "SSAO glitch" that was present in some lit areas.
- 26th of April 2016 - Fixed HALOS in Darkmoon Tomb Location.
- 26th of April 2016 - Fixed some additional lights.
- 26th of April 2016 - Added F2 key toggle to switch the GOD-Rays ON/OFF - Currently I can't see a way to fix them.
- 24th of April 2016 - Updated the Shadow Correction code. Now is always at correct depth+convergence and doesn't require a Surround toggle.
- 23rd of April 2016 - 3D Vision Ready Status
- 23rd of April 2016 - FULLY Reworked the Lighting FIX! All armors, reflections and LIGHTS are now fully working and rendered properly!
- 22nd of April 2016 - Fixed Halos around Spells.
- 22nd of April 2016 - Added Shortcut Keys for XBox Controller (One and 360). See below.
- 21st of April 2016 - Updated Shadows Code for Single and Surround users.
- 21st of April 2016 - Updated Shadows Code for better 3D correction.
3D Vision Fix Team(Contributors) in Alphabetical Order:
Big help and thanks to following community members:
1. Bo3b - Core Developer of 3DMigoto Wrapper.
2. Flugan - Developer. Big thank you for your assembler/disassembler addition in 3DMigoto. Without it, this fix wouldn't be possible today!
3. DarkStarSword - Core Developer of 3DMigoto Wrapper.
4. Helifax - Fix Developer. Responsible for the below fixes and making this fix.
5. Masterotaku - Responsible for fixing the Shadows in DS2. Same pattern is used here for different corrections!
- Lights and Reflections fully working.
- Ambient and Environment Lights
- Halos around Spells and other VFX
- Halos around FOG
- Halos around Mist Doors
- Halos in the environment
- Halos around bonfires
- Halos around blood pools + blood pools at correct 3D position
- Halos around message signs + message signs at correct 3D position
- All UI Elements pushed to Depth.
- In some places, at stereo separation (Depth) above 60-65% some lights (rectangles of the lights) will clip to the left/right. Only known workaround is to lower the Depth until it goes away.
Dark Souls III - 3D Vision Fix
- Copy the content of the archive is game's EXE location. Ex: "D:\Steam\steamapps\common\DARK SOULS III\Game"
- Play the game.
Additional driver settings:
- If you have issues with the fix not working correctly or 3D not starting swap the Nvidia profile with the one
3D Fix Config Options:
- In "d3dx.ini" file, you can control the UI push/pop-out using the "[Constants]" section and X parameter.
DO NOT MODIFY ANY OTHER PARAMETER!!!
- In the "[Key]" Section you can bind other keys for the below shortcuts
3D Fix Shortcut Keys:
Keyboard + Mouse:
- F1 key - toggle between convergence of 2.3 (RECOMMENDED VALUE) and 1.0 (used in certain cinematics to be actually see them).
- C key - Different UI depth for BOW Aiming.
- F2 key - Disable/Enable GOD-RAYS in some locations as they can look wrong.
- XB_LEFT_THUMB key - toggle between convergence of 2.3 (RECOMMENDED VALUE) and 1.0 (used in certain cinematics to be actually see them). Need to hold for 750ms to take effect!
- XB_DPAD_UP key. - Different depth for BOW Aiming. Need to hold for 250ms to take effect!:
Enabling Different Video OUTPUT modes:
- In "d3dx.ini" file, find this line: ";run = CustomShader3DVision2SBS"
and change it to:
"run = CustomShader3DVision2SBS"
- Use the "F11" key to toggle between modes! (in 3D Surround the above option should be OFF or it will "murder" your FPS).
If you have any technical questions please address them here:
If you feel like you want to donate: email@example.com