Last Updated: August 8, 2016
What this mod does:
- Fixes haloing & lighting issues
- Pushes HUD into the screen a little bit
- Places 2 convergence presets on the 'Q' key
1) Download this ZIP file and extract the contents into the directory that has the game's exe file.
2) (For Windows 7 & 8)-- In the NVIDIA Control Panel, under "Select when the display is in 3D mode", ensure that "Only while full-screen 3D programs run" is NOT selected.
3a) For the Steam Version:
- Use Nvidia Inspector to assign "TheFall.exe" to the profile "3D-Hub Player". (For instructions on how to assign profiles, see this guide)
- In your Steam library, right click on "The Fall" and select "Properties"
- Click "Set Launch Options"
- In the box, type -force-d3d9 and click "Ok"
- Run the game using the included shortcut "The Fall- Helixmod.bat"
-Made this using DarkStarSword's Unity template.
If you like this mod, consider supporting DarkStarSword on Patreon