3D Vision fix for Final Fantasy X and Final Fantasy X-2. I haven't played FFX-2 to completion yet, but I have visited all zones (except the end game zone) and fixed broken effects.
- Many water issues.
- Minimap depth.
- Added depth, convergence, HUD depth, bloom, motion blur and depth of field hotkeys.
- A shader that creates some air heat/wave effects. It's disabled by default. Whenever I manage to fix this, I'll update this post.
- Download this file and extract its contents in the root folder of the game (where "FFX.exe" and "FFX-2" are).
- Launch the game normally.
- Fully compatible with modified exe files for Japanese voices, which can be found here: http://steamcommunity.com/app/359870/discussions/0/364041517007201631/?ctp=29
- Not compatible with Untitled Project X (http://steamcommunity.com/app/359870/discussions/0/364041517007524857/). Using the fix and UPX at the same time will either crash the game on boot or not make the fixed shaders work (hotkeys still work).
- "F6": bloom toggle. Not disabled by default.
- "m": HUD depth cycling. Starts at screen depth, and each key press adds +20% depth.
- "k": 0 separation, for situations where you are in 2D backgrounds.
- "l": to cycle through multiple convergence presets. The low convergence ones are intended for cutscenes.
- "h": toggle 0 convergence. For testing purposes.
- "j": toggle 1 convergence. For testing purposes.
- "g": toggle motion blur and depth of field. Not disabled by default.
- "b": toggle wave/heat effects, Disabled by default because they aren't fixed in 3D.