Thursday, June 16, 2016
Just Cause 3 (DX11)
- Sun shafts
- Halos in effects
- Terrain tesselation
- Add dynamic crosshair and target icons
- Some water reflections
- Cinematics and pause menu have a nasty 2D DOF effect (use the presets)
- During night, some lights have a cut-off issue
- SLI users: if you have water issues, use WATER = MEDIUM
- Some small lights
- Some HUD icons
- "P" key cycle between 2 convergence values, this is for cinematics and menus
- "Xbox X" button (500 delay) cycle between 2 convergence values, this is for cinematics and menus
- The game have some heavy stutter, use LOD = MEDIUM to reduce
- or use driver 372.90 which fixes stutter.
- Use shadows = HIGH or VERY HIGH.
TB and SBS Mode:
- The game support SBS/TB Mode using 3Dmigoto. Remove the ";" in the ;run = CustomShader3DVision2SBS in the [Present] section of the d3dx.ini. Default TB Mode. F11 to cycle.
- Extract where the .exe is located
- Disable Boked DOF and Motion Blur
- Use HUD = only reticle in game settings
Thanks to bo3b for help me with some decompiler issues, important to fix shadows and lights
Thanks to DarkStarSword for all the help.
Update 07-31-16 - DHR:
- Re-fixing because recent update
Update 10-12-16 - Bo3b:
- Fix for crashes and all decals.
more info: https://forums.geforce.com/default/topic/900450/3d-vision/just-cause-3/
** Do you like the fix? **
If you like the fix, you can donate to this PAYPAL account: firstname.lastname@example.org
Posted by DHR