Wednesday, June 1, 2016

Kholat (DX11)


Fix:
- Shadows/ Lights
- Decals
- Halos in effects
- Reflection
- Tile Light
- Light Shafts

TB and SBS Mode:
- The game support SBS/TB Mode using 3Dmigoto. Remove the ";" in the  ;run = CustomShader3DVision2SBS in the [Present] section of the d3dx.ini. Default TB Mode. F11 to cycle.

Presets:
- "P" key cycle between 2 convergence presets. Gameplay and Map

Notes:
- Disable Depth of Field
- Use Shadows Quality = EPIC

Instructions:
- Follow this instructions to add a flag in the Game profile, very important!! (add StereoFlagsDX10 to profile.pdf)
- Extract where the .exe is located (Kholat\Binaries\Win64)


Download

7 comments:

  1. eu consegui ativar edid override.....mas e agora ? eu presciso do oculos 3d nvidia?? ou nao....?

    ReplyDelete
  2. hi DHR,
    I don't understand but I don't have anymore the option "apply changes" in nvida inspector. I redownload from guru3D and it's the same. I noticed that some time ago but it didn't bother to delete exe form a profile or add exe to another profil, but here it's problematic because, soon I exit nvidia inspector the Dx flag value is reseted to 00000000, default... Any idea?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for the nice work. However, I still have a "game-breaking bug" in act 2, which I cannot handle yet (I could not find a related shader): Whenever I look to certain directions, the image on the left eye becomes bright and fuzzy, whereas the right eye image remains fine. Is this a known issue? Do you have any ideas on it?

    Best regards!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Shadow Quality must be set to EPIC
    Depth of Field must be set to OFF

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks!! I update the instructions with those settings. i forgot to include.

      Delete