- More Lights fixed
- Some Lights in Montreal
- Update some skies. Sky in Montreal can't be separate texture, so i leave enabled
- Unlocked convergence and depth
- Soft Shadows / Normal shadows are working OK
- Smoke/Fog (aproximate)
- Skybox (see notes)
- "L" Key for recommended convergence (maybe is too high)
- "K" key (hold) to interact with computers and Keyboards (for hacking)
- "XBox LB Button" (hold) to interact with computers and Keyboards (for hacking)
- "J" to cycle to different Crosshair/HUD depth
- I remove the skybox, not a big deal. The VS and PS have a very strange behavior when you insert fixing code.
- Close MSI afterburner or similar. Will crash the game.
- 3Dmigoto have some issues with win10. Use 368.39 driver version. Recent driver not work under win10. Thanks helifax for testing and found what causing those issues in win10.
- The fix will probably works with normal version. If you test and works please let us know. Thanks!
- Increase the FOV to 85 - 90....default is too low!
TB and SBS Mode:
- The game support SBS/TB Mode using 3Dmigoto. Remove the ";" in the ;run = CustomShader3DVision2SBS in the [Present] section of the d3dx.ini. Default TB Mode. F11 to cycle.
- Extract .zip where the .EXE is located
** Do you like the fix? **
If you like the fix, you can donate to this PAYPAL account: firstname.lastname@example.org