Monday, August 8, 2016
Dragon Ball Xenoverse
- Water reflections.
- Floor reflections.
- Wrong refraction/transparency in some special attacks.
- A double image effect that appears for a split second when you start to fly fast.
- F1 and F2: convergence presets. To overwrite the settings, press ctrl+F7.
- F3: environment cel shading toggle. Not disabled by default.
- F4: characters cel shading toggle. Not disabled by default.
- F5: bloom toggle (if it's enabled in the game options). Not disabled by default.
- F6: sun shafts + shiny sun shader toggle. Not disabled by default. To disable it correctly, don't press the key when you are looking at the effect or it will get stuck in that position. You can do it just after you boot the game, for example.
- F7: crosshair (among other things, like the d-pad left information) depth presets. Screen depth by default. Keep pressing this hotkey to increase depth (multiple steps between 50% and 100%). As it isn't dynamic, its accuracy will depend on distance and the depth you choose. Warning: area icons in portals are also used in the d-pad up mission briefing, so they will be at depth there too.
- Download this file and extract its contents in the root folder of the game ("DB Xenoverse" folder).
Posted by masterotaku