- Lighting & shadows
- Bloom effects
- HUD & 3D crosshair implemented
- I don't have the DLC for the game, so I could not fix the sniper crosshairs for any DLC rifles
1. Download fix: Version 1.0
2. Extract fix contents to ..\Sniper Elite V2\bin folder
3. In-game settings: Should work across all game settings.
4. Optional - Either set StereoFlagsDX10 setting to 0x00004000 in Nvidia Inspector by following these instructions, or simply disable compute shaders in the options (only thing I noticed is they are used for bloom effects on fires, so don't think turning them off is a bad option if you have issues with using Nvidia Inspector)
5. Key Presets:
\ key - Cycles through static HUD depth settings. Might work for pushing DLC rifle crosshairs into depth
Caps Lock - Toggles convergence to 0.5. Good for during the bullet travel cams.
Tools used / Special thanks:
-3DMigoto version 1.2.43. Thanks to bo3b and DarkStarSword for their continued efforts, and also to Chiri for his initial creation of the tool
-DarkStarSword's auto-depth 3D crosshair code and HUD filtering technique
Like this fix and want to show support & appreciation?
Fixes take a lot of time and effort, so donations are always welcome and appreciated! Paypal donations may be made at www.paypal.me/DShanz or by sending to Paypal ID: firstname.lastname@example.org