Wednesday, October 12, 2016

Thumper


Although the 3D in this game looks good out of the box, I personally found the screen warping effect to be painful on my eyes.

What this mod does:
- Removes the screen warping effect. Press the 'Caps Lock' key to toggle this on / off.
- Adds a convergence preset on the 'Tab' key (if needed).

Installation:
1)  Download this ZIP file and extract the contents into the game directory.
2)  Use Nvidia Inspector to assign the game's EXE to the profile "3D-Hub Player".

For Windows 7 & 8--
3)  Open Nvidia Control Panel.
4)  Under "Select when the display is in 3D mode:", select "Always" or "Only while 3D programs run".

    3 comments:

    1. Works and looks fantastic. Thanks.

      ReplyDelete
    2. Glad to see support for this. But is it super demanding for anyone else? I got AA turned off, but FPS drops to below playable as soon as things really get going. No issue running it without S3D and AA on.

      Running on a GTX 980, and a i7 2600K overclocked at 4.4Ghz.

      ReplyDelete
    3. Hey 4everAwake !
      You Again ! Every time with every game I want to play with 3D Vision, you're my savior.
      Your Fix is perfect!
      So, Thank you a lot, for all that you have done for the community.

      And... I'd like to know: Any chance to have the game "Inside" working in 3D ?

      For Johannes, I dont know if it helps, but I got an increase of FPS with VSync OFF in the Options.

      ReplyDelete