I had this fix sleeping in my PC, so i decided to update due the recent game-updates and upload the fix.
Also want to thanks to SKAUT for helping me testing and donating the game for the fix.
- Halos in effects (fire, smoke, fog, lights, etc)
- Targetting circle in the ground when using super powers
- Others effects
- "P" key for recommended convergence
- "I" key -> cycle Crosshair depth
- "U" key -> cycle HUD depth, include enemy energy bars and names, default 10%
Right Button Mouse and Left Trigger in Xbox low the convergence for aiming (using different characters), have a delay for activating, so if you tap for kicking (using in others characters) convergence remain the same.
- In video settings use Dynamic shadows = off and AO = off. Both broken.
- Static shadows are working fine...if they disable starting a chapter enter the video settings change dynamics shadows to "on" and "off" to enable again. There is a bug with shadows in this game.
- Also using the super power for running fast and others, the effect in the borders of the screen is off...i can't fix without break some lights (there are using the same shader).
TB and SBS Mode:
- The game support SBS/TB Mode using 3Dmigoto. Remove the ";" in the ;run = CustomShader3DVision2SBS in the [Present] section of the d3dx.ini. Default TB Mode. F11 to cycle.
- Extract .zip where the .EXE is located
** Do you like the fix? **
If you like the fix, you can donate to this PAYPAL account: email@example.com