What this mod does:
- Fixes various shadows, lights & haloing issues
- Places the HUD & UI at a fixed depth. (This depth can be adjusted in the d3dx.ini file)
- Adds a low convergence preset on the 'Caps Lock' key. Use this for some cutscenes.
- Adds a very high convergence preset on the 'Z' key. Use this when traversing the world map. Also press this key to fix the character portraits in the Character Level-up screen (after a battle).
- Mouse cursor is screen depth
1) Download this ZIP file and extract the contents into the game directory.
2a) For the GOG version:
- Run the game using the included shortcut "The Dwarves- 3Dmigoto.bat"
2b) For the Steam Version:
- In your Steam library, right click on "The Dwarves" and select "Properties"
- Click "Set Launch Options"
- In the box, type -window-mode exclusive and click "Ok"
- I haven't beaten this game yet. So there may be some issues in later stages.
- Made this using DarkStarSword's Unity template.
If you like this mod, consider supporting DarkStarSword on Patreon