Last Updated: February 10, 2017
What this mod does:
- Fixes lights, shadows & various haloing issues
- Pushes various HUD elements into the screen
- Automatically adjusts crosshair depth
- Fixes an issue where interior view of subs and bases were completely 2D. I placed textures at various depths to give it a slightly more 3D look.
- Fixes an issue with the intro cutscene where some textures were at the wrong depth.
- Adds a toggle switch on the 'Caps Lock' key. When you are in-game and the menu screen or map screen appears misaligned, pressing this key will re-align them. Press this key again when you return to the game.
- Adds a convergence preset on the 'Tab' key. When in-game, press this key. Adjust the depth & convergence to your liking. Press the 'F7' key to save your settings.
- In the "Select a Ship" screen, some text appears in one eye only. I recommend to just disable 3D when on this screen.
- At the very end of the game, the ocean looks incorrect
1) Download this ZIP file and extract the contents into the game directory.
2a) For the GOG version:
- Run the game using the included shortcut "Diluvion- Helixmod.bat"
- In your Steam library, right click on "Diluvion" and select "Properties"
- Click "Set Launch Options"
- In the box, type: -force-d3d9 -window-mode exclusive
- Click "Ok"
Made this using DarkStarSword's Unity template. If you like this mod, consider supporting DarkStarSword on Patreon