Mass Effect Andromeda:
- It comes in 2 flavors: With some Compute Shaders working ; Without Compute Shaders
- Is a Partial Fix because Compute Shaders can't be fully and properly fixed currently!
- UI (man the UI is very broken, at different depths. Look at the key-shortcuts below)
- Lights and Shadows
- Some lights
- Added on "Brightness/Gamma" work-around for dealing with areas where there are NO-LIGHTS
- Removed STUPID Pillar-box in 2D/3D Surround.
- Fixed Different Compute Shaders Lighting
- etc, (as I can't remember)
- Helifax - This fix, Shader fixes, Rendering issues, etc
- Big thanks to Bo3b, DarkStarSword and Flugan for creating 3DMigoto and this awesome wrapper that allows us to fix our favourite DX11 games in 3D Vision!
- NVIDIA for Creating 3D Vision as a tech!
See: Mass Effect: Andromeda - 3DVision Partial-Fix