3Dmigoto 3D Vision DX11 Fix
Last Updated: April 18, 2017
What this mod does:
- Fixes shadows, lights, sun shafts, reflections & haloing issues
- Places HUD & UI at a fixed depth. (You can adjust the depth of the HUD/UI and crosshair in the d3dx.ini file.)
- Some faint haloing in the very first cutscene.
1) Download this ZIP file and extract the contents into the game directory.
2) In your Steam library, right click on "Valley" and select "Properties"
3) Click "Set Launch Options"
4) In the box, type: -window-mode exclusive
5) Click "Ok"
- Made this using DarkStarSword's Unity template.
If you like this mod, consider supporting DarkStarSword on Patreon