- Some Reflections (not all)
- Steam Haze
- 2D Objects (Fire, smoke, fog, others)
- HUD and Crosshairs
- "O" Key or Xbox DPAD DOWN" to Cycle Modes (between Mode 0 and Mode 1), see notes
- "P" Key or "Xbox DPAP UP" to Cycle in Mode 0, There are 18 values por this presets. see notes
Mode 0: Variable corrections shadows-lights
Mode 1: Fix correction shadows-lights
This game have some very strange behavior with shadows/lights. For every chapter they change the FOV correction and there is not a single Constant Buffer that correct this globaly in the game. Every Chapter have a FOV correction in a specific Constant Buffer, so i made 2 Presets to cycle for each Chapter in order to correct shadows/lights. You can see screenshots, when you find the correct presets, the game looks perfect.
When you start a chapter, you will probably see the shadows/lights all wrong. Mode 0: Press "P" Key or Xbox DPAD UP" (cycle) until you see all the shadows/lights perfectly corrected. Now shadows/lights will be working fine for that chapter, even if the FOV change in that chapter (jump in a vehicle or starfighter, etc).
If you are on foot, and non of the presets for Mode 0 works....Press "O" Key or Xbox DPAD DOWN" to enter the Mode 1. This will only works fine on foot. When other chapter is loaded, press again "O" Key or Xbox DPAD DOWN" to enter Mode 0 again and cycle with "P" Key or "Xbox DPAP UP".
Sometimes you still see some Cinematics wrong, normally in the beginning when you still don't select the correction. And sadly we can't Pause in cinematics.
This is not the ideal, but there is not Constant Buffer that globaly fix the FOV correction in this game. I have dumped all the shaders, use Frame Analysis, etc.....no CB that fix this globaly.
TB and SBS Mode:
- The game support SBS/TB Mode using 3Dmigoto. Remove the ";" in the ;run = CustomShader3DVision2SBS in the [Present] section of the d3dx.ini. Default TB Mode. F11 to cycle.
- If you enable this mode and see a blue image, press CTRL+F11 (correct Frustrum)
- Extract where DisneyInfinity3.exe is located (\Disney Infinity 3.0 Gold Edition\)
- Start the game, when "Rundll32" prompt appear, press "Yes". This is for the Profile Override needed for this game.
Read this topic about How i will release my fixes: HERE
** Do you like the fix? **
If you like the fix, you can donate to this PAYPAL account: email@example.com