Wednesday, May 3, 2017
LEGO City Undercover (DX11)
- Blob Shadows
- Halos in effects
- " I" key toggle between user convergence and cinematics convergence
- "Xbox Back Button" toggle between user convergence and cinematics convergence
- Disable motion blur
- I still don't finish the game, so if i found more issues i will update.
- If for any reason the game don't start in full screen, and/or 3D is not kicking in, uncomment this line in the d3dx.ini ;full_screen=1 (remove the ";")
TB and SBS Mode:
- The game support SBS/TB Mode using 3Dmigoto. Remove the ";" in the ;run = CustomShader3DVision2SBS in the [Present] section of the d3dx.ini. Default TB Mode. F11 to cycle.
- Extract where LEGOLCU_DX11.exe is located (\LEGO City Undercover\)
- Start the game, when "Rundll32" prompt appear, press "Yes". This is for the Profile Override needed for this game.
Read this topic about How i will release my fixes: HERE
** Do you like the fix? **
If you like the fix, you can donate to this PAYPAL account: email@example.com
Posted by DHR