- I DIDN'T MAKE THE ORIGINAL FIX! I just picked it up and finished the rest!!!
If you are not sure this game is for you please see this Review
(No story spoilers! Consider it more of a "technical" review!)
- Lights & Compute Lights
- Compute Shading
- Various broken Decals and elements
- God Rays, etc
- ishiki - Made the initial fix for the game
- SGSRules - Shadows fix
- 4everAwake - Fixed the yellow circle around the character
- 4everAwake - Mostly fixed the main title screen
- 4everAwake - Disabled the distortion effect from the small pop-up screen
- Helifax - Fixed the rest of the Main Menu
- Helifax - Fixed blood/oil decals and their variations
- Helifax - Compute Shaders related to lights at different angles
- Helifax - Compute Shaders related to light tiles and clipping (visible in Amusement Park for example and other "far" locations).
- Helifax - God Rays
- Helifax - Different Convergences and Modes on F1, F2, M, TAB keys
- Helifax - Nvidia Profile with SLI support and Compatibility Support
- Helifax - Packed this fix up and adder FAR support (version 22.214.171.124). Later version MIGHT work but not guaranteed!
- Big thanks to Bo3b, DarkStarSword and Flugan for creating 3DMigoto and this awesome wrapper that allows us to fix our favourite DX11 games in 3D Vision!
- NVIDIA for Creating 3D Vision as a tech!
- Everyone else who contributed to this fix in any shape or form!
Fix available here:
NieR: Automata - 3D Vision Fix