- added 10 HUD depth presets on TAB key (this gives to set cursor on panels accurately)
- removed wrong godrays from couple windows in first chapter)
Thanks to DarkStarSword for developing his Unity template
Fixed: - haloing, lights, shadows
Removed: light from balcony doors in hospital
Remaining Issies: water reflection in hospital fountain (can't find neither PS no VS), lights from windows (I should pass whole game to disable them all)
In game Options: - set Graphics to Beautiful
- Download this ZIP file and extract the contents into the game directory.
- Use Nvidia Inspector to assign the game's EXE to the profile "3D-Hub Player". (For instructions on how to assign profiles, see this guide)
- In your Steam library, right click on "Syberia 3" and select "Properties"
- Click "Set Launch Options"
- In the box, type " -window-mode exclusive" and click "Ok"
- If you use not steam version in desktop shortcut's properties in object field add '-window-mode exclusive' after 'Syberia3.exe'.
If you like this mod, please consider supporting DarkStarSword on Patreon
P.S. There were problems with "HardSurfacePro Hidden Front Opaque Specular.shader.decompressed" in shaderassets51 so DSS's extract_unity53_shaders.py can't extract shaders. So I've omited that 60 shaders.