Monday, May 1, 2017

What Remains of Edith Finch (DX11)


This is an AMAZING game. I play the entire game in one session (is 3h long), can't stop playing...LOL

Fix:
- Shadows/ Lights
- Decals
- Halos in effects
- Lights Shaft
- Some reflections


TB and SBS Mode:
- The game support SBS/TB Mode using 3Dmigoto. Remove the ";" in the  ;run = CustomShader3DVision2SBS in the [Present] section of the d3dx.ini. Default TB Mode. F11 to cycle.

Game Settings:
- Use Post Processing = LOW
- SHADOWS QUALITY = ULTRA
- AA = MEDIUM (if not the screen goes black)

Presets:
- "P" key and Xbox back button to toggle between 2 convergence value (1 for gameplay and the other for menus and play the comic part). default = high gameplay convergence, so the first menu will be very close at the screen.


Instructions:
- Extract where FinchGame.exe is located (\What Remains of Edith Finch\FinchGame\Binaries\Win64)
- Start the game, when "Rundll32" prompt appear, press "Yes". This is for the Profile Override needed for this game.

Download

Screenshots


Read this topic about How i will release my fixes: HERE

** Do you like the fix? **
If you like the fix, you can donate to this PAYPAL account: dhr.donation@gmail.com
Thanks!

10 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. well.. i must admit that i'm not disappointed at all playing this game! a must to try, really good experience.
    thank you mate for this great game with a great 3D fix! (play this by night is better to feel that psychopathic game experience x))

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great 3D fix! Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks!

    Game is brilliant in 3D, what an experience!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for the fix and discovering me this game.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi, thanks for your work. I have a question, I'd like to use psvr with TrinusPSVR to play this game in vr, is this possible? I installed trinus and I can use the psvr to see my desktop, but I have to render the game in sbs mode and I read in this post that it's possible to enable it in this game using your fix. I just extracted the files in the game folder with the launcher of the game and it starts without problem but, when I remove ";" in the ;run = CustomShader3DVision2SBS I have a fatal error. I have the latest nvidia driver for my card (gtx 460) and also I just updated windows 10 with the last creator update but I get the same error. Should I enable something with the nvidia panel or something like that? It's the first time I try to render a game with sbs so I'm a noob, thanks for the reply!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Maybe is a win10 issue when TaB/SBS mode is enabled.
      You can try uncommenting (remove the ";" from the beginning) this line in the d3dx.ini file: allow_create_device=2

      Delete
    2. Thanks, now the game loads when I select play3d but I see two images one over another with brown/red colors. I tried to use the PSVR with TrinusPSVR but I still don't see a 3d image on the psvr. I have windows 10 with i5 cpu 2.8ghz and gtx460. The psvr is detected by the software but I always see two different image on the lens on the psvr, one for each eye. When I try to play this game I see the 2 different images that don't "fuse" togheter to create a 3d image. Could be a problem of my vga? There are some settings I have to select in order to fuse the two images? In the nvidia control panel I selected the installation wizard but the only way to proceed is to select blu/red glasses but even doing so the image has the same problem.
      Thanks a lot for your help.

      Delete
    3. If you see Over and Under image....press F11 to cycle to different modes, until you see the SBS images.
      Strange that you see brown/red colors....maybe is the discovery mode.

      Delete
    4. No i see one image next to the other... but to enable 3d view with psvr, do I have to activate the stereoscopic 3d view in the nvdia panel? And how can I activated it in the right way if I don't have any peripheral reported in the installation wizard?

      Delete