Monday, May 1, 2017
What Remains of Edith Finch (DX11)
This is an AMAZING game. I play the entire game in one session (is 3h long), can't stop playing...LOL
- Shadows/ Lights
- Halos in effects
- Lights Shaft
- Some reflections
TB and SBS Mode:
- The game support SBS/TB Mode using 3Dmigoto. Remove the ";" in the ;run = CustomShader3DVision2SBS in the [Present] section of the d3dx.ini. Default TB Mode. F11 to cycle.
- Use Post Processing = LOW
- SHADOWS QUALITY = ULTRA
- AA = MEDIUM (if not the screen goes black)
- "P" key and Xbox back button to toggle between 2 convergence value (1 for gameplay and the other for menus and play the comic part). default = high gameplay convergence, so the first menu will be very close at the screen.
- Extract where FinchGame.exe is located (\What Remains of Edith Finch\FinchGame\Binaries\Win64)
- Start the game, when "Rundll32" prompt appear, press "Yes". This is for the Profile Override needed for this game.
Read this topic about How i will release my fixes: HERE
** Do you like the fix? **
If you like the fix, you can donate to this PAYPAL account: firstname.lastname@example.org
Posted by DHR